why digital and social media workshops?
Are the board, business development, finance and marketing teams all singing from the same hymn book re digital opportunities and risks?
Do they have detailed intelligence on competitor digital activities in order to take a Sun Tzu approach on the customer’s digital horizon, customer pathways and touch points?
Is your digital and social media strategy benchmarked? With clear and SMART strategies and people tasked with the capacity and KPIs to deliver?
Are your senior executive team digitally savvy?
And why on earth is all this even necessary?
digitally savvy executive teams make the organisation more money
According to recent research:
- 82% of people are more likely to trust a company whose leadership team engages with social media
- 49% of investors, funders and stakeholders expect to hear from a CEO online
- Employees prefer to work for a CEO who uses digital and social media
- Companies with enough digitally savvy board members, senior executives and partners make more money
- The average UK adult will spend 3-hrs 43 minutes on a smart phone per day. Compared to 3-hrs 35 minutes per day on TV
The truth is, digital is now not only a key communication tool for marketing but it’s also a key growth driver for today’s small and large businesses.
Know the Unknowables
Get up to speed on the imperatives and drivers in the digital economy, especially where it impacts the future of your sector.
Learn in detail what is working for your competitors and peers online, whether here or overseas. Benchmark their successes and be inspired by what works outstandingly well.
After all, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to a digital strategy.
And so much is knowable with the right tools and techniques.
Want to know how much website traffic your competitors get? Whether it’s from SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR, Email …? How long do people spend on their website? Where do they come from? What keywords, ads and content is giving them most traffic? What sites were they on before they went to the competitor website? Where do they go after?
You want the juice?
Can you handle the juice?
Transform your senior executive team in to Connected Leaders with their own professional brand and Thought Leadership strategy set up and optimised across relevant platforms.
Co-create a SMART digital and social media strategy for the organisation with KPIs that can be measured over 90, 180 and 365 days.
After all, what doesn’t get measured, doesn’t get managed.
Find out how we can work together to build a tailored workshop – or series of workshops – that will help your team make the most of today’s digital and social media advances and opportunities
Sweat the Digital Stuff
Never before, in the history of human existence has so much knowledge, information and insight been available inside everyone’s back pocket via a handheld mobile device.
Consumers now have digitally enabled services and products at their fingertips.
They are as likely to source their aprons from Kuala Lumpur as their graphic designers from Kinshasa.
Yet what all consumers desperately crave – more than ever before – is known, trusted sources that can inspire them – with incredible visual and digital stories – to make the right choices that reflect their values and aspirations.
Digital and social media strategies are no longer about putting up informative, educational and entertaining content across a range of platforms and hoping for the best.
That was so 2000!
Digital marketing is a contest for people’s attention.
The brand that can get in front of prospects and hold them there long enough – and regularly enough – to inspire, enthuse and engage them, is set to run away with the jackpot.
At Supersize Media we unite insight, creativity and the right technology, bringing consumer digital thinking into the corporate and small business world.
Find out how we can tailor a workshop – or series of workshops – to help you and the team master the very latest strategies and techniques on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, SEO, PPC, Digital PR, Ads …
“It really was one of the best training sessions I’ve ever completed. Insightful and informed – working with Fin will galvanise how you approach your digital strategy and online content planning.”
Tailored Workshop packages
All training and workshops are tailored and interactive. They proceed at the team’s average level of knowledge and competence and according to the business / charity’s key objectives.
The typical Digital and Social Media Workshop Structure is a three-stage process.
- Stage One: Plan, prepare, benchmark and audit (One or two days)
- Stage Two: Training Day (One or Two days)
- Stage Three: Three months ongoing Peer Support, Coaching and troubleshooting from the Supersize Media team (One or two days)
Typical Digital and Social Media Workshop Topics
- Benchmarking Key Findings and Recommendations
- Executive / Board / Management Team Digital Health Check
- The Future Digital Economy, Landscape and Algorithms in … sector
- Ideation, Growth and Revenue Models
- The Customer Journey: From Inspiration to Activation and Advocacy
- The Lead Generation or Website Traffic Model via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram and Email
- Outlining the Content Plan, KPIs and Platform Strategies for Growth
- From Marketing Budgets to Life Time Values and Beyond
- Assignments, Homework and Aftercare Including the 90-Day Roadmap for Practical Implementation
- Intensive Facebook for Business
- Intensive Twitter for Business
- Intensive Instagram for Business
- Intensive LinkedIn for Business
- Intensive Content Marketing for Business
All training and workshops are 100% tailored around your short, medium and long term business objectives.
Contact us to discuss the best way forward to exceed everyone’s expectations.
Between workshops and conferences, BBC guest speaking and hosting events, Fin's calendar can get pretty jam-packed.
We recommend getting in touch right now to get the ball rolling to secure some tentative dates before the end of 2019
Hey, lets chat!
Our Supersizers would love to meet you! We are crazy for tea and coffee, oh and Biscuits!
Opening Hours: 9am - 5:30PM
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org